Tuesday, January 11, 2011

old Christmas cards

I've made Christmas cards for my penpals each year since 1998. I still have a spare one of some years... so I want to show them to you here.

Card I made in 1999.

Card I made in 2000.

Cards I made in 2007. It's a big gap to the one before, but I don't remember which ones I did in the years between.



These are the cards from 2008. As you can see they look lovely with a light inside...


The cards I did in 2009 are only a little different... But I liked them. They had been easy to make and that had been what I needed after my trip to Australia and Christmas beeing so close already.


And last but not least, the card I did last Christmas... I loved that elk stamp and embossing paper with the cuttle bug... 

Now I got a few more stamps and spellbinder nestabilities and I hope to create some absolutely lovely cards soon... Whenever I have time in between writing letters to my pen pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst und meinen Blog besuchst.
Über nette Kommentare freue ich mich immer sehr !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitte beachte VOR dem Absenden deiner Kommentare:
Mit dem Abschicken von Kommentaren und/oder Abonnements von Kommentaren willigst du ein, dass nach dem Absenden deines Kommentars neben deinem Kommentartext auch dein Google-Account-Name sowie die Internet-Adresse deiner Website durch Google veröffentlicht werden.
Nähere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google
und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Melanie's Creative World
.