Saturday, March 30, 2013

Good Luck Edwin

Yesterday I've spent quite some time colouring images  -  images I wanted to use for creating cards soon. Some of the images I coloured were bugaboo images I fell in love with as soon as I saw them...

Here's the first card with one of the images I coloured yesterday. Hopefully I can create some more later tonight or tomorrow.







Stamp: „Edward St. Patrick Circle” from Bugaboo Sentiment:
Clear Embossing Stamp Pad
Colours: Polychromos from Faber Castell

Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities, Whiff of Joy
Paper: from Digital Delights St. Patricks Paper Set
Embossing powder (Sternenstaub) "schwarze Diamanten (black diamonds)" from Heindesign
Stickles, plain papers and cardstock from my stash. 


I am entering the card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Cute as a button.
    Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lovely, Thank you for pllaying along with Natalie & Amy's xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thank for joining us at Digi Galore, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for playing at DTC! I have blog candy if you're interested. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card! Your coloring is great, and love all the shamrocks! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card with a fun image! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :-)

Melanie