Monday, March 17, 2014

Bashful Button and Bows Boo

I made this card for the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Challenge, but as my camera and photo editor made some trouble Friday afternoon I didn't get to join... as I was heading to Wiesbaden to visit my Au Pair friend Anne, which I hadn't seen for almost 1 1/2 years. We did have a great weekend together and now I am posting my card.






Stamp: "Bashful Button and Bows Boo" from Lacy Sunshine
Ink Pad in light green
Colours: Polychromos from Faber Castell
Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities, Magnolia Doohickey
Papers: wrapping paper
Buttons, plain paper & cardstock from my stash.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

lacy sunshine challenge 29 - anything goes
just b creative crazy march linky party  
natalie and amy challenge 18 - flowers 
created with love challenge 78 - girly   

1 comment:

  1. So cute an colorful. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, DT Lene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :-)

Melanie