Sunday, February 15, 2015

Clown Birdie

Today I wanna show you a birthday card I made for little Marta  -  my wonderful pen pal Zeljka's little girl...
It is also my DT card for the new challenge over at Come and Get It. This week we would like to see your "Birthday" creations. 

Our sponsors this week are











And here's my card...




Stamps: "Clown Birdie" (pre-coloured) from Doodle Pantry
Sentiment: Creatables, Whiff of Joy DieLights
Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities, Creatables "Happy Birthday", Memory Box "Numbers", WHiff of Joy DieLights "Alphabet"
Paper: from Doodle Pantry (comes with the image)
Plain papers & cardstock from my stash



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Melanie! Super cute image and I love how you've personalised the card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst und meinen Blog besuchst.
Über nette Kommentare freue ich mich immer sehr !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitte beachte VOR dem Absenden deiner Kommentare:
Mit dem Abschicken von Kommentaren und/oder Abonnements von Kommentaren willigst du ein, dass nach dem Absenden deines Kommentars neben deinem Kommentartext auch dein Google-Account-Name sowie die Internet-Adresse deiner Website durch Google veröffentlicht werden.
Nähere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google
und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Melanie's Creative World
.